Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vacation-Maui May 2011

The awesome pirate kiddie pool


Fun playing on the sandy beach

Bubba Gumps for dinner

Luau

playing in the ocean!


We spent five wonderful days on the Island of Maui! It was absolutely wonderful! I wish I could tell you that we did all these wonderful excursions but the truth is, is that we relaxed by the pool and the beach everyday and only left the resort when it was time for dinner or well a trip in the morning to Starbucks! (Yes we are from Seattle and have to have our Starbucks DAILY!) I think this type of vacation was just what we needed! Some major relaxation!

We stayed at the Westin Resort and Villas in Ka'napalli! It was absolutely the most beautiful place to stay! We had a one bedroom Condo with a full kitchen! We did most breakfast and lunch and our place and then ate out for dinner!

I was alittle worried how the kids would do in Maui! We usually vacation in Florida at Disney and I wasn't sure how they would do with so much Chill time! They did great! I think I have two beach bum/water babies! All they wanted to do was play in one of the four pools or hit the beach! Our hotel had many activities for kids and adults! Presley won a Hula Hooping Contest and Pat and Ethan won a water balloon toss! So much fun! Can't wait to return!

No comments: