Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blue Angels




On Friday my Dad, Kids and I went to the park to watch the Blue Angels Fly! I love SeaFair week!
I probably said this on one of my previous post about the blue angels, but when I was little I always wanted to fly an F14 Tomcat! It either stemmed from my love of TOP GUN the movie, or that when I was little my Dad would take me to see the Blue Angels every year, we would go to air shows and we would build models of F14 Tom Cats! When I watch the Blue Angels it's so exciting! I love that my Dad and I still share this special interest and that he still loves to go with me and the kids every year to watch them practice! By the way this was the first year that Presley didn't cry because of the noise! Usually it hurts her ears and my Dad brings ear phones for her, but he couldn't find them! She was even super excited about them this year! YEAH!

No comments: